- The Ministry of National Security website does not automatically gather any specific personal information from you, such as your name, phone number or e-mail address. We would only obtain this type of information if you supply it by sending us an e-mail or registering in a secure portion of the site.
- All personal information created, held or collected by this office is held in confidence. You will be informed of the purpose for which it is being collected and how to exercise your right of access to that information.
- The Ministry of National Security employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage. This software receives and records the Internet Protocol (IP) address of the computer that has contacted our website, the date and time of the visit and the pages visited. We make no attempt to link these addresses with the identity of individuals visiting our site unless an attempt to damage the site has been detected.
- The Ministry of National Security does not normally use “cookies” to track how our visitors use this site or to determine sites previously visited. The system will notify you before any cookies are used so that you may refuse them. (A “cookie” is a file that may be placed on your hard drive without your knowledge by a website to allow it to monitor your use of the site.)
- Information on individual visitors is used by the Ministry of National Security which needs to know the information in order to respond to your request or to ensure the security of this system. We only share the information you give us with another government department if your inquiry relates to that department. We do not use the information to create individual profiles, nor do we disclose this information to anyone outside of this organisation.
Please contact us if you require more information or clarification on this policy.
Office of the Commissioner of Police,
101-103 Old Hope Road,
Tel: (876) 927-4421-4
Fax: (876) 927-4421